Friday, April 11, 2008

Life Without Gadgets

I've been turning off my cellphone for past 2 weeks. And, oh, I feel so wonderful. If I used to check whether I got SMS or not, who called me, at what time, what for etc., now I don't have to do it anymore.

Well, just wanna imagine what my life would be without gadgets.

And definitely, it more peaceful and relaxing. Would you try it?

5d-img_8631ContemplationEarly morning walk


I'm going to challenge you,
to turn off your tv and radio, for at
least a couple of hours or a day,
and notice how much more
peaceful it is.

Appreciate it.


2 comments:

Given55 said...

My husband and I gave up our cell phones last summer. Weird at first. But, it is wonderful now to have that peace.

Unknown said...

i haven't been watching tv lately...it is indeed peaceful and relaxing.