Wednesday, April 30, 2008

10 on Tuesdays

These are ten people whom I have to give a big shout at (and also thank God for and made me so proud of!) for what they had done..

(Oh, I should posted this yesterday, but my internet connection had technical difficulties, so I could have just post it today..)

1. My hubby, who has always been there for me. He always understands, supports, cares, lovin.... He's the best blessings ever come into my life..

2. Mom, who though has stroke but has never been desperate. She is tough, and has strong perseverance behind her meekness.

3. My mother in law. She is so meek, modest and diligent. Though she doesn't need to work because her children are afford to help her, she insists to cater. She says that that is her life and many people need her to cater for them. What a pattern!

4.
Deena, my future sister in law. She is so diligent, patient, lovable, and persistent. She seems to be so strong to bear all things in her life.

5.
Andree, my brother. He had gone through many, many hard times in his life. But he kept strong in faith and refused to give up to his circumstance. He ever got hemaroid that got him so painful to stand up, he even had to move slowly if he wouldn't sense the pain, but when a friend asked him to substitute for playing drum at a small service at the church, he accepted. Deena, his fiance begged him not to, but he kept going. He said that as long as he lives, he'll serve The Lord, no matter what it may take. Oh..

6.
Della, the best friend of mine. One can see her faithfulness to God clearly. She always says yes to ministry. I really admire her confident, her determined and her modesty. To be frank, she is so common, not too beautiful for most people to look at, but I think she totally has what one may say as the inner beauty. It really reflects out from within herself!

7.
Johny, who used to be the bassist at our church. Like Della, he'd never said no to ministry. Anytime we needed him, he'd always been there for us. Unfortunately, he had moved to Bandung (he said to get a better life). How we miss him here. May The Lord bless him wherever he is!

8.
Ina, a faithful lady of our congregation. She is a hard worker, so trustworthy, great mom and wife (her kids -age 8 and 6- have sooo big faith in Jesus!), and great donator. Never closes her eyes for God's work. There are some people far richer from her, but her passion to give back is much more wonderful and worth to be followed. She (and her hubby also!) seem never 'calculate' for God thing!

9.
Riezka, also my best friend. She is a beautiful gal who has devoted her life to God. I admire the way she treats her family. Although many weaknesses here and there in the family, she always be so open handed to them. She's so lovable and such an easy to befriend type of person. You'll like her as soon as your first meeting with her, I promise.

10.
Mrs. Tanty Kiswanto, a woman with integrity. No matter what people say or do, she keeps faithful to serve God. As you know, sometime it's easier for us to follow other's attitude than keep up our principles. But it's different with this lady. Though so often, she got people talked behind about her, she doesn't keep bitterness in her mind.

Thank God for blessing me with each of them..

No comments: