Friday, March 21, 2008

Thousand Gifts List



I read a wonderful spiritual blog few days ago. Ann Voskamp made a list of gifts on her holy experience blog. Not a list of gifts she wants, but list of gifts she has. This issue has opened up my consciousness. Often times, we make a list of things we want. Our goals, our desires, our dreams, our purpose, our job descriptions, our problems, questions that seem have no answers.... many of lists we could make in our life!

But, for our reflection, have we ever really thought about our gifts? If we willingly want to pause just a little while from our precious times to reflecting our life, probably it would be true that we had definitely have soooooooo many gifts and blessings within.

Since reading that blog, I decided to make thousand gifts list of mine, too. I love challenge! It would stimulate my brain to think fast and remind me how precious my life really is.
Thank You, Lord for giving me chance to know some of great persons in the world that had inspired me to make some actions for a better life!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey that is so right...yeah, thanks for the reminder. we really are bent on pursuing our dreams, sometimes failing to recognize that we already have so much...God is good...take care dear! :)