Monday, March 17, 2008

An Encouraging Message

Well, have been long time not writing on my blog. I was a little bit busy. And don't know why I forgot my password few days ago, so I can't access my blog. Sometimes I feel so silly :)
A little while ago, I received a message from a friend in My Prayer Circle page.

Here's the message...

Hello, to all of my friends in my circle. God Bless each and every one of you. I encourage each of you to give God a Fresh Yes! Today, right now. There is a freshness in the atmosphere. Look unto God this day and give him a Fresh Yes from the depths of your spirit. Give Him the YES that you have never given Him before. It is time for all of us to walk in the Complete Fullness of God like never before. There are some mysteries that God wants to reveal and there are some miracles that He want to perform. Tell Him yes to the mysteries and the unknown. Take a new faith walk in Jesus. Inhale the freshness of His sweet, Holy Spirit and take the journey; never again to return to the former things. Walk Fresh in His anointing. It's right where you stand. Inhale Him and allow Him to abide in you and you in Him. Amen...

I always be happy receiving message from my community. Though we've never seen each other, knowing that somebody out there is caring for me and support me in prayer has always been my strength. And to be honest, it has encouraged me. Messages, how simple those are, have always supported me and empowered me to move upward.

Yeah, just wanna share this feeling with you. Sometimes I'm up, sometimes I'm down, but friendship is something precious I know I have to keep up. Through them I have known that there's still a hope in life. There still are so many people out there that suffer more than me. But they keep their faith up so strongly. They're immovable however their circumstance were. They don't feel as a victim in this life, but they learn something from their life. Oh, what a wonderful pattern I've gotten! Thank God for giving me chances to know some of precious and wonderful persons. Thank you for being such a blessings for me, guys!

No comments: