Saturday, January 19, 2008

what is life supposed to be

That was not our will to be born. Was not our will also to be exist on this earth. But, our life is supposed to be something. How come? I don't understand. Sometimes I do walk and walk and walk, but have just found anything about the meaning of my life. My vision was faded. Blur. Almost dark. Like being in a dark night with no moon and the stars in the sky above. There's no sign. No warning. No description that could explain us to be such a something, or any clue that point to where would our journey has to head for. No, nothing at all.
Yeah, one say, just wait for The Lord's will; but how it supposed to? Do the world has too many signs to be watched for, don't it?
Many things have made me confused along this way. Can't think anymore. My mind is messy. Chaos. Have nothing inside.
Well, back to the question, what is our life supposed to be? Can't you please answer my question? How could we then becoming a pattern for one without nobody to give us some? No, I can't stand that way. I can't. I'm unable. I'm so weak. Even have no power to think at all. I'm out of my mind. Can't control what would to act, what should my behavior to becoming, Even, I would haven't known who I used to be eventually.
Oh my goodness.. I'm devastating. Desperate. Distress.
Lord, in my circumstance, please, do incline Your ear upon my prayer. I beg to You. Don't throw me away. I'm scared. I'm just afraid to be so far from You but also too embarrassed to be closer.
I'm a sinner.
I'm none.
Empty.
Oh, I don't know what to do, Lord.
Can hardly wait to know what's my life supposed to be...

No comments: