Tuesday, January 15, 2008

My Prayer

Lord, I don't want to skip anything in my life

Whether it good or bad, nice or hurt, I won't pass anything.

If those bad things do come from You, I'll face it.

If You send me the disappointment stuff, or griefs, or yeah, You know, all of bad thingds to be encountered, I'll also face it, too.

If it would build me up, if it would strengthen me, lighten me, or show me more of Thy pathway, why not?

I'll face it as You want to.

I'll be not affraid nor be worry

For I know You'll always be with me.

Guide me, Lord, bless me, take my hands, encourage me, love me, accept me just the way I am, even plan me the best design for my future.

I know that such a best plan awaits me next if I do walk with Thee.

So Lord, please, take the lead

Through this journey You direct me to

I'll be secure in Your hands..

No comments: