Saturday, January 19, 2008

I Have Decided

(An Answer for A Note To The Self)


No.

I have decided to do something

New and better. Wiser. Useful. Important.

I don't want to waste my life

As long as I have time for me to live,

I'll live a worth living life

I'd rather do something hurt myself but useful, than just nice but nothing

I know it's not easy

Even, it could be so hard.

Is it really a good choice?

Probably no, but wise one.

I won't that someday I'd be woke up and realized that I definitely have done nothing.

I want to add something good to the world.

By accumulating it little by little,

One step at a time.

May be just doing a simple thing

One doesn't care

But it doesn't really matter.

My focus is not about what people say.

Whether they'll be pleased or not, it's not of my business at all!

As long as I do anything good.

Why should be afraid of something that haven't realized yet?

I'll look at my future boldly, with determined soul

And challenge myself to do it by myself

With The Lord who'll always be strengthening me

I have decided.

No comments: